So I've been talking to...

So around September or October maybe November, I made connection with my dad...AKA "Dadpa".. I decided to make a connection with him so I can learn about him and his side of the family..I must say he is a talker, like me...oh boy!! I know the one day he was going on and on with different stories about DC and Gage..my brothers, I have heard about.  My dad left an open door for sacarastic moment.. I should have said I'm gonna call you "Dadpa"..but I didn't I bit my tongue on that one. I already called him out by asking him what I was supposed to call him? Dad or Grandpap...Which could be used against as so he thought. He had a hearing that he didn't know about til mom told him...then she told him about me wanting to see him..so he wrote back, I believe I wrote about that in a blog below... I have screenshots of the emails he has written to me, but I cant post those because they have personal information about him and myself (emails) which can not be given out.  He has called me on my cell and still calls me when he can. I noticed he leaves some words out in his sentences like I do..ha ha...he brought that up first he noticed I left words out of sentences, he said was telling me he does the same thing .. I told him mom does too, I was reading one of her journals that she allowed me to read. Which I left at Clarksburg.  He was telling me that he had his hair long at some point ,not now, it's short. He was telling me about when he stayed at the Barlette House in Morgantown..he kept thinking it was 2010, 2011 or 2012. I ask could have been 2013? He said you know it might been 2013.. I told him he more than likely seen me, I had 3 children I was carting around downtown Morgantown. I think I have him thinking...ha ha ha!! 

Comments

Popular Posts