My day..oh am I pissed off


Me holding a three day old puppy of my dog Nala Ann
I've been called up on not once but twice, plus multiple times before...
   I seen my mother crying tonight, I cried silently, I didn't want her to see my crying, I felt her sympathy as she cried...all I can do was be there for her, nothing more...


What made her upset is known, but will not be said, I'm extremely pissed off because the situation is bad enough that my mother is wishing my brothers where out of jail...When I get my phone back on I'm telling them what was REALLY going on..that person wont be a person when they get done with them...

 I told mom I know what she was going through, I had been in her shoes, with my current husband, mom's to the point that she wants to commit herself to the psych ward...damn..that's bad...she's already hit the person twice already...


She thinks it's only a matte of time before the person hits her back!! I told her let the person hit you, he'll wish to God he never met "Serinda Nicole Stout." She was reading letter from her fiance and to be honest I think that started it all... I began to do research about some stuff, which involves my family heredity...that person is not the person my mom used to know, she knows that person has a demon with them, she knows that their was a demon that was holding both of them down!! I have to learn which demon it is and know what Gods and Goddesses to call upon for guidance...then I have to spiritually connect with Patrick my best friend and ask him what to do and how to do so...or to leave it alone or attack!!

If this is a demonic situation then the person wont be the same after this is done...the ASS-HOLED PRICK we're seeing wont be no more, will hopefully be opposite!!....someone being demonically possessed is not a laughing matter...it's very scary situation, depends on who that demon is inside that person...growing up in the Christian religion fighting demons by casting them out in the "Name of Jesus Christ." is what were taught to do and how to cast them out...yes, dealing with demons I know what to do, what God to call on, the Christian religion, though Christians don't go looking for demons they often stay away, far away... Wow! I have so much Christianity shoved in my skull that it isn't funny!! From at a few months old to age 30!! That's 30 years of Christianity...so yes, I do know my Christianity religion and still believe a lot more than what I thought I really did!!

So I did some research of the demonic world and it's Gods and Goddess!! Aye!! Scary thought, there's a lot!! Each Demonic God or Goddesses is a leader of a multitude of not-so-powerful demons..so I took very good accurate notes...by what I'm told I'll be fighting demons possibly...Also the fact I'm on council, I can't let anyone defeat me because I'm considered the "Under-Dog"...plus in training too...so my research has to accurately studied to a "T"..all "I's" dotted and "T's" crossed...I have so many Gods and Goddesses to learn about and I have to learn who to call upon, when and how, and how to say a prayer correctly to the "Norse Gods and Goddesses" or "Germanic Gods and Goddesses" and what to offer, like a gift in return, example: "Christians give offering" (Money to the church)....


I'm gonna head to bed...

Lots to study and learn about tomorrow...gotta write some more spells too!! Not to mention, I have letters to wrtie and send out....Thank God tomorrow is only Sunday. I'm gonna sleep in...

Good night...

Blessed Be!!✌😉





Comments

Popular Posts