Okay so updates!! I have made a connection with my dad! :-) SURPRSIING



Check this out!!

OMG, I'm very surprised!! SHOCKED at that!!


Morgantown, WV during 4th of July weekend. 2018


 
my ad to find my family from Facebook.com 2018



I have photos the screens of my first letter via email back from my dad, I was very surprised!! Though I do talk to him by phone.. I have been meaning to show proof of what he had wrote, mom and her best fried Kristi made the connection, my worry was he wasn't gonna want anything to do with me!!  Mom said he'd want to see me, he always asked her if she had found me or heard from me, he said he had her  a lot  if she found me or heard from me....he did say want to take me out to Salem to with him to see D.C. (My brother) and Gage (my other brother).. he spoke also about taking me Gambling...I'm not a gambler...I had very bad luck at that, I'm gonna tell him when he does call back, he can take my husband, he's a gambler and he enjoys gambling..though he sometimes has good luck..sometimes I may gamble but I'm not interested Gambling...to be honest I would whether go hunting, and fishing, or four wheeling and dirt biking or horse back riding!! I'm a girl whose not afraid to get a little mud on myself!! Shit I'll even roll in the mud!! I'm a tomboy (Tom girl) as most call it.


To be honest, I'm not comfortable going anywhere with him with out mom...I know she'll stand up for me, bc she's already had to against someone else...I put up a fight too!! Thank God they gave up, they got tired of being kicked by mom and myself...WTF!!?? I must be a MAJOR HOTTIE for people to try to do that, well try to!! That's fucked up!! ASK ME JACK ASSES, I might give a passing chance but most likely not, because I'm in to WOMEN!!


I'll upload photos later!! Be back on later








Comments

Popular Posts