2/17/19



A lot has happened!! I have been mind boggled on a lot of fascination, one what's been confusing is my dad and his case...so what's fascinating about his case is the "mystery" behind the case here on Cuzzart Road.

What's got me fascinated is this: My dad was accused of sexually abusing these two children and a 12 yr old male and 6 yr old female..but I get a call from my dad on February 15 2019, that ALL charges were dismissed...hmm?? That's telling me this, one he paid his way out or knew someone higher up, or two , he never did anything to those children, that he was set up..

So I did an astrological travel to that summer/fall day, I believe someone told me it was summer back than when that happen..supposed to have happened though...I'm unaware of anything because I wasn't there at that point in time...also he confirmed what Gram told me about him doing 15 yrs in prison. 

So, a while back I did an astrological travel before, something happened to that 12yr old..but I don't know by whom...though I'm doing astrological travels off and on...









Comments

Popular Posts