Alice, my sister sent me another...8-19-19

Joey's birthday party
To the far upper half is my mom
To the far bottom is my dad.
Joey is my brother ( baby brother).

Mom told me I wasn't due in October. I was due my Gram's birthday, September,23rd. Three of weeks early ..just wasn't fully grown..fully developed...I'm very happy. So also I've met my cousin Tommy Ringer, on Dad's side. Aunt JoAnn my dad's sister, is Tommy's mother, He has a sister named Patty too. I call her Aunt JoAnn.

There is a story behind Grandma Stout... I'll get into that another time...

I'm not hearing alot about Grandpa Stout... 
Apparently as I said before I look like her...though most say I look like my mom..others say I identify my dad..100%.. the way I say or do things the way I act and carry myself... Scary...

That's all for now blessed be

Comments

Popular Posts