March to August

So alot has happened....

One I moved to my own home...
Moved from Wetzel settlement to Cuzzart Road...then moved from there to Baker's Ridge...

I'm glad I found my family...yes like every family they all have flaws....every family has a jailbird that never stays out of prison long before going right back...

So I believe you all know by now I do have contact with my dad... Though I did see him in person which was a very big step....

He had gray hair, glasses, I believe he had shaved face...I don't recall a mustache...he was in an orange jump suit, cuffed in front and shackles on his ankles he was carrying a manilla envelope under his left arm...I was nervous...though I did what I wanted to do that I thought I couldn't do....I did!! 😁

Also I met his attorney... wow... interesting...

So besides all that..I started work at McDonald's in Kingwood, WV... transferred to Morgantown,WV @ Suncrest Towne center.
Went through a divorce with my husband...been held down against my will on my bed..then my phone was broken so couldn't blog for a while...been very busy with DVPO court proceedings and divorce court proceedings...I got all that done...also finished my name change finally.."Serinda Nicole Workman".. I have to correct my last name on my birth certificate from "Workman" to "Stout" ugh.....

Okay so had birthday parties for mom and Greg and Tina...fell in love with a women and she and I broke up...we're just friends...

My dog had to sets of litters....I got stuck with one and kept one from the 2nd litter.  I gave two to my adopted family...one died..gave one to my sister, Alice...Got in contact with my brother "DC".

So I believe I got you caught up briefly....

Sis messaged me on Facebook and said "Sis guess what I found" this pic below appeared.
My dad 

He's very dark...that would be the Cherokee Indian in him plus the German I believe...


I gotta work 6am to 1pm .. gotta get sleep..goodnight blessed be.

Comments

Popular Posts